Saturday, May 14, 2011
We are so excited about this year's Gran in the Midwest event, September 12-16, 2011. Ros Stallcup is ready to help you create five beautiful project pieces using her wonderful acrylic techniques. This is the 12th year that Jane Drynan has coordinated this really fun and creative workshop of Ros's.
The five projects to be painted in this year's seminar are:
1. A Della and Co. tin sewing box to be painted with ribbons, spools of thread, flowers and/or lemons.
2. Wooden brush box with garden scene complete with gazebo.
3. A glass pitcher filled with tulips and lilacs painted on a 16x20 stretched canvas.
4. A generous black tote bag painted with brown eyed susans and grapes.
5. Two 12x12 wood squares with garden hat, flowers, a trowel and watering can.
ALL PROJECT PIECES ARE INCLUDED IN THE SEMINAR FEE OF $450.00!!
Please note: Those who do not want to bring their own paints can "rent" a box of paints for $25.00 for the entire week.
Ros Stallcup will be teaching her wonderful florals and fruit designs in the Clarion Inn Hotel at 933 S. Riverside Drive, Elmhurst, Illinois, 60126, (630)279-0700. Our seminar classroom is a large workspace in the Waterford Convention Center which is connected to the hotel. Guest rooms are only $74.00 per night, plus tax, which includes a wonderful breakfast each morning. Mention that you are with the Gran in the Midwest group to receive this fabulous price!
A $100.00 Non-refundable deposit is required for registration. Balance is due by August 10, 2011
Email me, Jane Drynan (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information!